Addressing Gender Inequality in the Tech Industry
Time & Location
2020年8月20日 18:00 JST
About The Event
WomEnpowered International, We Speak Equality, and enjoi Diversity & Innovation Consulting are organizing their first collaborative event about gender inequality in the tech industry globally.
What are the challenges and opportunities for women in tech? Are careers in tech attractive for young women? What does a healthy career in tech look like for women and what might motivate women to join the tech industry?
On Sunday August 1st at 6pm Japan Standard Time (10am UK time), at our event on the theme, “Addressing Gender Inequality in the Tech Industry” we invite 5 panelists to share their personal experiences and challenges working within a variety of technical and business roles within the the tech industry in Poland, Japan, India, the United States, Germany, Ireland and beyond.
In addition to the panel discussion, in breakout rooms participants will have the opportunity to discuss in more depth with the individual panelists working in the tech industry. We will also include time for networking and getting to know each other. Please plan to join from a quiet place where you can turn your camera and mic on and be ready for an interactive session!
Sign up [https://forms.gle/LvfwQg18h65pU4m7A]
▼Time schedule (In JST): 5:50pm (Virtual) Doors open 6:00pm Intro of panelists and panel discussion 6:30pm Q & A 6:50pm Breakout sessions / networking 7:10pm Thank you & upcoming events
1. 中山 アニャ (Ania Nakayama) // Frontend engineer at Virtusize
2. Christine Yong // Aspiring policymaker
3. Milan En(Ngyuen) // Product Specialist & UX Researcher at Google
4. Shirley Kotian // Full Stack Engineer at Rakuten Japan
5. Tsuyoshi Domoto // Country Manager at Saturday Kids Japan
• This event is free of charge.
• Limited spots available (40 people).
• This event will be recorded and may be used by the co-hosting organizations. Confidential information shared by the participants will not be shared.
• If you have to cancel your participation, please email [email@example.com]
For more details please check our facebook website > HERE